Summer Beauties

Hello my fellow makeup lovers. As seasons change so do the makeup trends and this year let me tell you how I started it off and maybe you will too.

Now it does get a little toasty out there and sometimes we don’t want to wear all those layers of loveliness. This summer prance around with clean brows, nude eyes, a set of lashes, bronzed skin and a bright lip. One of my favorite foundations during the summer is La Bella Donna, not only is it a mineral based product with the ability to give a sheer to full coverage but it has SPF (which we all need). While bronzing the skin lightly, dust it on the areas of the face where the sun would naturally hit (forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin).

For your lips, I like to use a matte color or a lip moisturizer that has an SPF and a touch of color such as Baby Lips from Maybelline. Keeping up the brows especially if you like to color them can be challenging, especially in the sun. Using Chella Brow products has been my go to this summer. Last but not least my favorite, EYELASHES!!!

So, while you’re sitting poolside or hanging out at a backyard boogie try all of these or one of them this summer. –XO KM

Tip: Glosses have reflective qualities and may bring a little to much attention from the Sun.

Tip: For a waterproof eyelash experience, try using synthetic lashes with glue that you would glue extension tracks in your hair with. Works just like lash glue with a longer lasting effect.

Kristina-Monique
Bellus Academy Makeup Department
“Make-up, It’s Art”

Request Information

Land your dream career

Standing Ovations

from our students and graduates

Our Partners

partner logo -
partner logo - Repechage logo
partner logo -
partner logo -
partner logo -
partner logo -
partner logo -
partner logo - American Hairlines
partner logo - Skin Authority
partner logo - Dermodality
partner logo - Hairtalk
partner logo - Pivot Point
partner logo - MUD make-up designory
partner logo - Mizutani Logo
partner logo - Reuzel Logo
Get Info Now | Call Us Now

Call Us

Talk to Admissions
Book a Salon Appointment
bellus academy colors for 2024

Pick Your Color

Bellus Teal
Very Peri
Tree Top
Cornsilk

Request Information

Land your dream career